Saturday, October 24, 2015

Raiders of the lost Shark-More Garbage with Great Art!

I noticed a couple distributors ...Cough Wild Eye & Sub Rosa Films can come up with some great artwork to sell a movie but whats behind that artwork being the film is Garbage. So this film which is brought to you by Wild EYE Releasing starts off with two guys guarding what is supposed to be a beach but looks more like a gross ass lake that nobody would even fish in let alone swim. They decide to bring dates to ease their work day & go for a swim when they all get eaten by a terrible CGI Shark. I mean this is some of the worst CGI I've ever seen. Meanwhile a teacher who's sister was killed by a shark years prior is hired to investigate & at this point I was 45 mins in and bored to tears so I turned to movie off...some reviewer right? Well I guess bad publicity is still good publicity as they say, Don't waste your time with this one, The only good thing about this film is the cool cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment