Monday, October 19, 2015

Eli Roth's Knock Knock....Not much of a Horror Film Yet a little fun!

I gotta say I'm not a Giant fan Of everything Eli Roth does, The only film I really liked from him was Cabin fever, I'm also not a fan Of Jungle cannibal Films but i did enjoy The Green inferno, It seems Eli has been pretty busy he has also released Knock Knock & something called The Stranger which I have yet to see. Knock Knock basically starts off with Reeves wife taking off for a few days & while working at home Reeves gets a knock at the door, Every mans dreams it's two hot chicks who wanna fuck. The two girls one played by Eli's wife do just that & seduce him I gotta say it got a rise out of me haha get it. The girls wont leave and begin to become a big annoying pair of unwanted guests. Reeves wife an artist has something a mutual friend who is an Art dealer or something is there to pick up one of her pieces while away & eventually he shows up to get it , at this point in the film Reeves is tied up in a closet it seems like these two girls are going to kill him but they don't, they end up killing his friend mind you which is the only death in the movie & making a statue out of him before they saw his head off . The girls eventually let reeves go because Knock Knock was just a game to prove a point, that the crazy girls all along were trying to do & that is every man cheats. The End, It was entertaining but I wouldn't watch this one twice. I also wouldn't classify this as horror it is more of a thriller for a younger audience. Eli laughs his way to the bank once more.


No comments:

Post a Comment