Friday, October 9, 2015

CHILLERS 2 A great new anthology


Buy it here...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YAZNDFK?keywords=chillers%202%20dvd&qid=1444458861&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1I just watched this really great 3 film anthology sent to me from the distributor & loved it, I found the first story about an aspiring Horror filmmaker to be the best, lots of cool stuff to like about this one, especially when the camera pans his collection. It's about a guy who lures actors to be in his film which turns out to be snuff, sounds distirbing yet it's charming, another tale about a couple who decides they want eachother dead so they take a camping trip & karma hits em both, I wont spoil the rest but if your an anthology freak like me pick this one up.I really look FWD to Chillers 3

No comments:

Post a Comment